Friday 20 January 2012

Everything has get back to where it should be :)

I got serious insomnia recently that caused me not enuf sleep these days ! ARGHHHHHHH..Dear insomnia,Please stay far away from me pls,i reali need a nice sleep seriously :(
 it is reali suffer bcz i only can sleep up to 2hrs these days :(
I wanna get bek my sleeping time !!!!!
i dun wanna think anything at all ,bt Miss Brain is stil outta my control .

Well,i followed my jimuii Eve to her hometown-Pahang tis morning , we started our journey around 1.30 in the midnight ,and it took us about 4hrs to reach because we stopped by a restaurant for food when we are on the way .
i need to thx her so much for accompanying me these few days and taking k of me :)
we share our problems and she always give me advices that is true .
she is reali a great friend . iloveu jimui :)

i will get a new number soon bcz im gonna stop using tis num as it is a subbed line number with my ex.
i wil be staying at pahang until 22nd jan,and  rush back to kl before 23rd jan because i gotta work from that day until 26th January. 

hmmmmmm..im currently figuring where shud i stay after tis . Do u guys have any nice place to intro ?
i can't stay at my own hse because it's nt convenient there .
The LRT station is too far away from my hse and there is no taxi gonna pass by my hse normally .
hope i can find a nice shelter soon . i need to get a job now to cover the rental payment ,hope to get a job at any branded makeup counter that i wanted ,God Bless me :)  

Planning to meet up my friends which i stop contacting them after i couple with her .
Even though i lose u , but i still get back my own life . Well ,everything has its good and bad side .Im tough enuf to bare all these things that happened these days .

Pahang is a reali nice place to be if u r facing problems and need a break . I said it is a nice place to be is not bcz of there are many facilities here,but its a place where u can find silent and harmony here .
i stop thinking of u that often now . But sometimes, i do miss you alot, everybody needs time to forget especially when it comes to love .
i hope u can take gud care of urself without me .
You are careless , and need a person to be there for you everytime,everyday .
But im just not the one that u needed .


Imissyou




 


Lastly,a song for myself . 

Pussycat Dolls - Hush Hush
I never needed you to be strong
I never needed you for pointing out my wrongs
I never needed pain, I never needed strain
My love for you is strong enough you should have known
I never needed you for judgment
I never needed you to question what I spend
I never ask for help
I take care of myself
I don’t why you think you got a hold on me
And it’s a little late for conversations
There isn’t anything for you to say
And my eyes hurt, hands shiver
So look at me and listen to me because…
I don’t want to stay another minute
I don’t want you to say a single word
Hush hush
Hush hush
There is no other way, I get the final say
Because…
I don’t want to, do this any longer
I don’t want you, theres nothing left to say
Hush hush
Hush hush
I’ve already spoken, our love is broken
Baby hush hush
I never needed your corrections
On everything from how I act to what I say
I never needed words I never needed hurts
I never needed you to be there everyday




------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment