Friday 20 January 2012

Letting Go ♥

It's The fourth day we ended our relationship ,the truth is__ i do miss her for sure.
Unfortunately , our relationship is really over.
To let go a person that stays in ur heart all these while is not easy at all , but life will not always go on like how we wanted it to be.

i reali tot of giving both of us a last chance to make it work . But u already choose to give up on me and did every single little thing tat can break my HEART .I Pray for you silently to be happy and found someone that suits u more in the future , im sorry for the way i let it go ,but thats the only way i found it is the best for both of us . U will always gonna be the one in my heart .I will keep every single moment i spent with you on my heart always .You are the best BF i ever had .

------------------------------------------------------------------

Recently , i spent my days with my jimuii and they led me to noe more friends .
they reali helped me alot on cheering me up and be there for me when i fall .
I truly appreciate every crazy actions they done just to make me smile :)
they are just great :) HUGSSSSS
however,the greatest person is my mom.She noes im not in mood and she guaranteed to be there for me 24hrs . She called me and keep in touch with me just bcz she is too worried .
im glad i got a mom that stil love me so ,even after i had done so many bad things to her that caused her hurt .
I LOVE YOU MUMMY

Lastly,I hope that u can cheer up with the appearance of ur colleague and friends .
dun worry,without me,u still can be fine with ur life :)
 Maybe we are too tired to face tis relationship anymore ,mayb we found we are no more suitable for each other ,or mayb we deserve better ones in our lives .

END.



 




 











 

1 comment:

  1. Nice 1 dude,really hope to see more of your words~
    I fall in this kind of relationship b4 n im "still" here, no big deal ^^

    JUST STAY STRONG!!!

    ReplyDelete